Senior Account Executive
This position is responsible for the daily management of client deliverables and account teams. The person in this role will facilitate the execution of client strategy and serve as lead client contact on a variety of accounts. Ability to motivate others and provide feedback on deliverables is essential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in leading client contact including conference calls and written communication
- Delegate staff assignments related to accounts including provides weekly updates and assigns action items to staff. Review staff deliverables and make corrections as needed
- Review client strategy with leadership team and make recommendations as well as implement plans
- Provide superior customer service to clients and proactively identify issues
- Facilitate teamwork within account team and coordinate team resources
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership and staff to consistently improve and expand PR knowledge and strategy creation.
Bachelor’s degree required. Prefer degree in public relations, journalism or related field.
Minimum one year of public relations or marketing experience. Prefer two years public relations or marketing experience with diverse client populations.
- Attention to Communication
- Establish Focus
- Fosters Teamwork
- Strategic Thinking
- Influencing Others
- Building Collaborative Relationships
This position will indirectly supervise Interns, Assistant Account Executives, and Account Executives. No direct supervision of staff.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
The position is permanent and located in Colorado Springs. The position is paid salary and full time work of 40 hours per week with some extended hours expected. Office hours are Monday- Friday 8 am to 4 pm.
10% travel is required for this position
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers for general office duties such as typing, filing, or writing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
SSPR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SS|PR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.