This position drives strategy for the social media team by providing superior service to clients, executing strategic social media campaigns, and analyzing results. The person in this role provides structure and thought leadership to create client strategy, manages high retainer accounts as well as account assignments, and communicates ROI to clients. Additionally, this position will educate, train, and collaborate with client relations staff as well as provide technical leadership and guidance to more junior social media staff.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages all aspects of social media strategy and tactical application of strategy across diverse client accounts
- Researches, curates and creates content for client social media accounts with no supervision as well as edits content created by junior staff
- Provides training, direction and feedback to social media team in regard to research, content creation and strategic action
- Facilitates social media team in delivering accurate and timely client results by providing guidance, feedback and recommendation on client strategy
- Responsible for direct communication with clients, to include RFPs, on boarding, brainstorming, strategizing, reporting and pitching campaigns
- Leads conference calls and client meetings, offering clear recommendations and establishing clear expectations, and timelines for deliverables
- Identifies issues and concerns with current strategy to senior leadership and creates comprehensive solutions
- Analyzes social media campaign success and leads in development of reports that communicate success to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Prefer degrees in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum three years relevant work experience managing social media in public relations, journalism, marketing, or related field required.
- Minimum two years experience managing client/customer relationships.
- Previous experience with Photoshop and Illustrator required. Prefer advanced level of expertise.
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Building Collaborative Relationships
- Results Oriented
This position has indirect supervision of junior staff.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
The position is permanent. The position is paid salary and full time work of 40 hours per week with some extended hours expected. Office hours are <insert location office hours>.
No travel is expected in this position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers for general office duties such as typing, filing, or writing.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee in this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
SSPR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SSPR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.