If you want to learn proven strategies for getting the most ROI out of your marketing budget, then Chicago is the place to be in April! The 2010 Online Marketing ROI Tour, sponsored by MarketingExperiments and MarketingSherpa, is an information-packed seminar that is focused on teaching companies the best marketing approaches to use for conversion optimization, list building, data analysis, and social media strategy. In short, the Online Marketing Tour will show you how to get more bang for your buck in online marketing.
DATE: April 22, 2010
PLACE: The Metropolitan Club
233 South Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
The curriculum delivered at the Online Marketing ROI Tour is based on millions of dollars spent in experiments and tests with research partners—real companies working in actual online marketplaces. So this is your chance to learn all about the methods and principles those companies have proven to succeed. The seminar is packed with practical case studies, lead nurturing research, and optimization strategies all presented in one day:
- Principles for site optimization that have driven revenue increases of more than 350%
- Explanations of the real-world marketing possibilities offered by social media marketing
- Ideas for how to exploit the popularity of social networking for use as a marketing tool
- Using existing analytics to build quality lists and then convert them into revenue
Spend eight hours with the MECLABS group of companies to learn strategic marketing techniques that you can start using the very next day. The $499 registration fee covers:
- Principles of Conversion Optimization
- Developing Your Social Media Strategy
- Marketing and Sales Alignment: How to Collaborate to Optimize Lead Generation Programs
Seminar attendees will also receive free access immediately to a full online course in Landing Page Optimization offered by MarketingExperiments—a $595 value! Attendees that pass the final exam of the course will receive a digital certification seal they can use on their resume or website.
For more information and to reserve a seat, visit:
Attendance is limited because of the intense level of personal instruction, so don’t miss your opportunity to learn how to get the most out of your marketing budget—reserve your spot today!